- Or maybe this shows up with your diet. You know how to eat and what to eat to achieve the health and body that you desire yet you don’t do it. You may do it for a while and then you stop.
- Or maybe it’s with your workout program. We are almost halfway through the year…are you staying with your fitness goals from the first of the year? If not, what happened. You know what to do but for one reason or another you stop doing it.
- Or maybe it’s with your work, your job, or your business. You have tasks that you know how to do, that you know you should be doing, yet you find yourself not doing them.
“The biggest gap in life is between what you know
and what you do.”
What can you do to start changing your internal programing?
- First, having the awareness that this pattern is not your fault, it’s just the mental habits you picked up as a child that are no longer working for you. So be easy with yourself.
- Accept the idea that you can change this and live the life you want.
- Be willing to do whatever it takes to shift your thinking and reprogram yourself.
- Don’t force the changes as force always negates your results.
- From a relaxed state, SEE yourself doing what you know how to do easily and effortlessly.
- Affirm to yourself how you are accomplishing tasks and daily activities.
- Discipline yourself everyday by giving yourself a command and following it.
Soon you will begin to notice some shifts. When you keep your word to yourself and do what you committed to do it feels great! Celebrate that feeling. Give yourself praise for keeping your word to yourself. Love yourself for your commitment to living the life you desire.
If you want help book a free session. I love to guide you to live on purpose and share your gifts with the world. I will believe in you until you believe in you.