Create The Space To Attract Your Ideal Coaching Clients
Work With Me
Who are my clients?
I work with health and wellness coaches to sky-rocket their success. Many of my clients are smart independent professionals that were very successful in other areas of their life, yet they find themselves feeling stuck in a rut when it comes to advancing their coaching business. They have completed coaching certification and tried marketing, networking and social media yet feel frustrated that growth is slow or they are not attracting the clients they really want. Some of my clients have never been taught how to navigate their emotional life, the mind-body connection, or how their thoughts create their world. They feel lost as to where they should turn next for support or help.
Here are some of the struggles and frustrations my clients experience.
Non Productive Habits:
- Gets distracted easily, inability to focus on one task at a time.
- Procrastinates doing income producing activities.
- Spending too much time in managing their business and not doing what they love, coaching clients.
- Difficulty delegating tasking and justifying hiring help.
- Waste time on social media and while developing an online image.
Compare Themselves to Others
- Care too much what other people think of you and it stops you from living your life and doing your work.
- Compare yourself to other coaches and feel like you are doing it right, or doing enough or that you will never be as good as them.
- Find it hard to say NO, continually overcommits and overextends at the expense of your own health and sanity.
- Seeks approval from others for love and attention to boost her self-esteem.
- Has difficulty committing and making decisions quickly.
- Has a hard time speaking up and sharing ideas.
- Gets her identity from others & values others opinions more than her own.
- Feels down about herself because she just can’t do it all alone and yet there is so much to do.
Lack of a Clearly Defined Goal, Mission, or Life Purpose
- You have made some great changes and transformed your life yet you still feel like something is missing.
- You know you need support and guidance but have almost exhausted all the possibilities.
- Feel completely frustrated that you are so capable yet not really living the life you want.
- You want to help people so badly yet you get stuck in your own self doubt and it stops you from moving forward consistently.
- You procrastinates and makes excuses rather than being decisive and living in your highest values.
- Feels so stuck and doesn’t know what steps to take to get going in the right direction. It seems like the more you know… the harder it is to break free.
- Difficulty keeping on track with goals. Flounders without accountability, coaching, or support.
- She doesn’t follow through with anything, due to overwhelm and fear.
- She gets blocked, feels stuck, and is unable to make any forward movement.
- Feels there is nothing to show for all of the work she has done.
- She is always looking for the next thing that will fix her or make her happy.
Let Outside Circumstances Control Them
- In her quietest moments, she just wants to break down and cry.
- Has emotional baggage or trauma from the past that she never got over.
- Has not made peace with the numerous disappointments in her life.
- Her emotional overwhelm stops any forward movement.
Low Self Image and Lack Confidence
- She has low self-esteem and little self-love.
- Too proud to ask for help.
- Does really well with regular coaching and accountability.
- She doesn’t have her own opinions.
- She is always seeking approval from others.
- She is self-motivated until she gets stuck, and then she quits.
- Gets excited about new adventures, businesses, goals, and programs for a couple weeks and then loses focus and quits.
- The longer she procrastinates projects, the harder it is to do them and the bigger they get in her mind.
- Her thoughts ‘about who she is and what she is capable of’ prevent her from losing weight.
- Negative self-talk and self-criticism has taken over her mind.
I am on a mission to help health and wellness coaches achieve the success they deserve.
I have walked the path you are on and gotten to the other side. I have an immense amount of practical trial and error experience. I have done it the hard way so I can save you lots of time, pain, and heartache while offering you an easier, faster, road to take.
I help you work on your whole self, inside and out, and together we discover what is holding you back from achieving the dreams and aspirations you have always wanted but been uncertain how to achieve. I see you as a spiritual being living a human experience. It is important that you understand your human mind and body and learn to work with the manifesting abilities that are within you.
What that means to you is that you will get a wise, compassionate, and authentic personal empowerment coach.
I want you to get the results that you want in the fastest and most efficient way. I help you STOP wasting time and leaking your energy and your power where it doesn’t belong.
You’ll always get a straight to the point quick and honest response from me.
I have been know to ruffle a few feathers, you may not like what I have to tell you – but you can be sure I will always tell you the truth. The truth about what’s standing in the way of your success and how to get rid of it FAST so you can start getting results in record time.
Who is my ideal coaching client and what is expected?
Thinking Into Results For Coaches was created for health and wellness coaches who are absolutely excited and completely serious about breaking out of their rut, ending the patterns that keep them stuck and breaking through their resistance so that they can make the greatest impact for themselves and for their clients.
I work best with people who are committed to their success no matter what, who are super-ready to get going and just want to know exactly what steps to take.
My clients are expected to take serious and consistent action. No more excuses, you will be making radical and lasting improvements to your mind, attitude and whole self.
The program was created for you to move through your fears and anxiety, gain confidence, self-awareness, and grow into a new life of freedom beyond your wildest dreams!
Who is a great fit for this program?
I take great care to select clients who are ready and well suited for my program. I want them to get the results that they have signed up for.
I look for people who are really ready and willing to make a commitment and decide to jump full into learning from myself and my mentor, Bob Proctor. I want people that are willing to take direction and help and be a student as well as a teacher of what they are learning.
People that have a heart centered mission to serve and share their gifts and talents to help and improve the lives of others and the world.
What successes have your clients created working with you and Thinking Into Results?
Everyone of my clients who makes a committed decision and jumps in with their whole self gets dramatic results in their business and it is a ripple affect to their family and friends too. Please go to the Testimonials page and read some amazing stories there. See which ones you feel drawn to, either because the person has gotten the results you want to get too, or perhaps because that person is similar to you in another way.
How quickly can I expect results?
Everyone starts where they are. It depends on how quickly you can make those inner shifts. Some clients are ready to go and create change in a very short time frame, sometimes even a few weeks while others have a bit more work to do first and it can take longer to achieve the results they want. If you do the work you will have positive changes happen for you. After one year you will need a telescope to look back and see how far you have come. When you learn to take action in this way, you can get so much done and attract the life you desire very quickly!
How can I guarantee myself that I will get the results I am wanting?
Make a committed decision and trust that your coaches are here to help you and have been down this path before you so they’ve got your back. Do all of your lessons and homework. Study everyday. Be totally committed to your success. Understand that this is a process, a proven one that works if you take action and implement all of the steps. All my clients who have diligently applied every step of Thinking Into Results For Coaches have grown in many areas of their life. Not only do they grow, they teach their spouses, family, children and everyone around them benefits from their success.
What benefits will I get by making an investment into this coaching program and myself?
- If you are not achieving what you desire in your business, not succeeding or progressing, then getting unstuck will be invaluable to you.
- When you fully immerse yourself in this program your life will never be the same. You will take responsibly for everything in your life and know how to change it if you don’t like it.
- You will have so many tools that you can use to be successful in all areas of your life.
- Business will be easier, you will feel calmer and more confident.
- Your ideal clients will find you, because you will build a reputation for helping your clients at a deep level in the area of your expertise.
- You will look better and feel younger. You will release a lot of false beliefs that have been weighing you down for years. Many people even lose the weight they have been trying so hard to lose for so many years.
- You will know, at the core of your being, that you can achieve anything you set in your mind. This is priceless!
If this resonates with you at your core, then let's have a chat to see how you can get started.
Congratulations on making a decision to book a call and really commit to the successful coaching business you deserve. Your clients are waiting for you! I’m happy and excited to work with you to get you to the results that you want.